DotLoop 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions…Answered!
It’s a bittersweet feeling, but after 25 trainings throughout our six Heart of Atlanta Group locations, our DotLoop 2.0 tour has concluded. We received SO many great questions and we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked and answered them below. If you have additional questions please feel free to post them here or join our Facebook group KW Tech Tools and Tips. The eEdge myTransactions Mastermind Group is another excellent resource.
- Documents being sent to co-op agent not arriving in agents email, but clients are able to see. Please verify that the email address of the co-op agent is correct and doesn’t have any restrictions. Also, have the co-op agent check their SPAM folder. If that doesn’t work please call the KW dedicated support line @ 513-257-0558 or email them at email@example.com
- Can documents be downloaded? Sure! To download a document, simply hover over the document and to the far right you should see a drop down appear. From there click on download and your document will be downloaded as a PDF file.
- Can you re-share a document? Absolutely, just click on the documents you want to re-share and click share. Documents must have the same status to be sent together.
- The font size is too small, can this be fixed? Yes, as of last week this issue has been resolved.
- What is the best browser to use with DotLoop? KW Systems work best with Firefox, followed by Chrome/Safari.
- Where is the Submit for Review Button? The submit for review button is located at the top right corner of your loop right next to your loop status field.
- Where is the Submit Greensheet Button? The Submit Greensheet button is located in the “edit details” section (underneath the property address). Once you are in the edit details screen the Submit Greensheet button is located at the top right next to submit for review or another link is located at the bottom of the screen.
- How many folders can I have in my loop? Currently, there is no limit to how many folders you can have in a loop.
- Will team members from the Classic DotLoop be grandfathered in? As of right now, team members will be grandfathered in.
- When are emails sent for assigned tasks? An email is sent at the time you create the task and again the day that the task is due as a reminder.
- Can you un-share a document? Great question, simply click on outline of a person located to the far right of your document. On the next screen click on the x to remove the person that you shared the document with and click save at the bottom.
- When a change is made to a document is it still highlighted in DotLoop 2.0? Yes, the color is a pale yellow. A request has been put into DotLoop support to make it more noticeable.
Suggestions that have been made that are not yet changed:
- Adding more amendments
- Date modified status
- Binding agreement date to be fixed
- To have just a view form option
- To have just a sign form option
- Special Stipulation drop down option (for the time being you can auto populate your SS to your form sets)
- Categorize GAR documents by type
Post additional suggestions below!